Counselling, Psychotherapy and Therapy are terms used to describe a relationship between a trained therapist and a person seeking help with life problems. If you are dealing with stress, anxiety, grief, depression or conflict and your normal problem solving strategies aren’t working, therapy may be the answer.
Therapy at Seven Mile Medication Clinic provides:
- a caring, respectful environment
- an opportunity to reflect on your situation
- guidance to increase self-awareness
- information to learn new problem solving strategies
- support and challenge to apply the new strategies and make changes
Effective change requires open communication and a firm commitment on the part of the person seeking assistance. Therapy can help you move forward and make the changes you want to make to live a full, rich, meaningful life.
Alexandra Stewart, BSN, MA